cousins joke!!

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
ladies.. im so mad and upset and a comment my cousin has put as her status.. she was basically laughing at a joke her friend had told about her lossing a baby (shes like 16 and lost a baby and is happy about it cuz she was 16) but to make a joke out of it?? WTF??? and my cousin who is her best friend thinks its funny :growlmad: i dunno if i sud say something to my cousin and her friend or just delete them both :growlmad:

what would you do..? my cousin knows ive had 2 mc.. :cry: why would she think this sort of joke is funny

am i being over the top?

I'd tell them off. That's terrible!!

Sorry to pop into a place I'm not usually in. I just saw the thread title and when I saw what section it was in I knew it wasn't good. *hugs*

Ar hunni - unless people have been thru it, no one understands. I would be furious but as an outsider I can say that she is only young and silly and I know that I have prob made silly comments wen I was younger, that if someone told me now wot I said back then, I'd prob die of shame!

Yr not being over the top as u cant help yr emotions hunni, just try not to take it to heart x x

I'd tell them off. That's terrible!!

Sorry to pop into a place I'm not usually in. I just saw the thread title and when I saw what section it was in I knew it wasn't good. *hugs*

everything she said.

:hugs:

i'd tell them off!

i wish i had done so to my friend who thought it was appropriate to make mc jokes,
so it's been the joke for years now that she's pregnant (she got a bit of a belly over the years)
and when we were there a few weeks ago and one of our friends had to point it out again,
she was like "nah, no baby, is my 4th miscarriage now"
honestly... she was lucky it was her birthday bc i was ready to snap at her.
i know she wasn't saying it to hurt my feelings (most of them have forgotten by now we lost a baby i suppose),
but i was going through some terrible times (the i-should-have-been-halfway-now stage) so yeah... baaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->