Coventry Meet

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Ok ladies, a few couldnt make it last time so are we ready for the next one towards the end of this month?

and meeeeee :)

thats if one of the kids doesnt fall ill with teething/chicken pox/norovirus/flu etc etc which is bound to happen to me!!!:dohh:

I just can't do Tuesdays or Thursdays

I think friday suited most people last time????

next friday (2nd April) is good friday. Geoff is off work so I won't make it xx

OOoh i forgot itwas good friday !!

How about monday ? is that good with anyone ?

I could do next monday but wouldn't be able to meet until 1ish at the earliest. I'll fit around everyone else though, def can't come if it falls on a wednesday or thursday as I work over lunch. Just let me know and I'll try my best to make it :)

So are we thinking the 29th or is this friday the 26th too soon for everyone? or leave it till april 9th?

x

Sorry I have edited my other post - I ment I can't do wed or thurs due to work! Don't know why I put Friday.

I'll be on school holidays on the friday 9th so thats ideal for me.

Ok so i vote friday the 9th? Is that good for people with older kids? Maybe we could meet at somewhere like jam jam boomerangs to suit all age groups ???

I will be on holiday but if eveyone else can do that date please carry on and i will catch the next one :thumbup:

I'll be way that friday as well. How about the friday after? Jam Jams sounds like a fab idea! Em will love it and it will keep Logan busy! :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->