Covers for nappies

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi my 4yr old is still in nappies and is no where near being toilet trained. She starts school in September and she gets embarrassed if he nappy is on show, I was just wondering if there was any special covers to go over the nappies to disguise them

I'm not too sure about covers but I know you can buy reusable pull up type pants. Would something like that be suitable for your daughter?
. My son is 5 (6 in November) and has additional needs. I have looked into these although not yet bought them, they have normal fabric on the outside and you can pop inserts inside to alter absorbency xx

Don't know what these are? Obviously I know what pull ups are but they are not as absorbent as a nappy and she leaks another in these, as she's at school if she leaks it would really upset her. I'd love a nappy with material on the outside

I will add a link to the site I have been looking at. Are you in the UK? The only difference is you have to wash the nappies instead of throwing them away. You could always send them an email if you wanted to find out more too. X

https://www.snuggleblanks.co.uk
This is the website I have been looking at. They have a range of different nappies/pull ups/covers. Hope this helps you x

I will take a look, thanks for your help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"