Cow and Gate comfort question

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
im moving joshua onto cow and gate comfort as he is currently on hungry baby formula(cow and gate)but he is wanting a bottle every 2hours but can only take 3-4oz.

the normal stage 1 cow and gate made him really sick,i think reflux so gonna give the comfort ago.

*sorry running on*

it says on the side of tub tht they suggest to use either variable flow teats or singlehole medium or fast flow teats.

im using avent bottles and the teats have 2 or 3 holes depending on the flow.

am i best to use the aven vari flow teats?

what teats do you use?

If he is wanting a bottle that often, he may want them even more with the comfort food as it digest quicker than the normal food, so it isn't in their stomach as long. Jack is on C&G 2, & I tried him on the comfort & I ended up throwing it out - it tates awful, it made him have terrible trapped wind & he was only managimg to drink about 3oz of it each bottle! I put him straight back on number 2, & will be going onto number 3 as soon as I run out:)

funny you saying that,joshua has had 2 bottles with the comfort milk and he kept being sick like he was with the stage 1.

ive put him back onto the stage 2 so that was a waste of money.

well i know now dont i.

It's all trial & error - I am still finding out the hard way - so is my bank balance!!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->