Cow and Gate Comfort

Layla

Reaction score
Has anyone every tried this milk?

My HV has advised that i put Adam on it coz his colic has got worse, coleif isnt working anymore, he now screams day and night insead of just night, this milk is for digestive problems so she thinks it will help.

We have just brought it so im praying it will help

x

Awwwww Layla, your poor little man!! I have no experience with this, but I really hope it works for him! :hugs:x

Hiya,

Noah is on comfort & its brilliant, from the first bottle I noticed the diff!
He was no good on premium....kept bringing it back up but now he's so more settled! The HV actually advised me NOT to change his milk and that he would 'settle' he never did and I'm so glad I changed to comfort!

I also find it satisfy's Noah more as its a little thicker.

The only thing it does do is make their poo a little green while they get used to it! Small price to pay for a happier and settled baby!!!

Hope he is better soon!

xx

Adam is always hungry, he was weighted today, hes gone from 8lbs 9 and a half born to 10lbs 10oz in 3 weeks, its mad!

Hopefuly that will make him stop feeding so often then

x

We use C&G Comfort for Thomas and have done since he was a few weeks old.
He's settled quite well on it and it's supposed to be better for sensitive tummy's.

Make sure you use the next size teats though, ie. Medium/vary flow as the milk is quite thick.

Good Luck :hugs:

Cx

we brought the meduim flow teats today coz i noticed that on the slow flow he is sucking really hard and making funny noises

x

Ive never seen this milk before? Where do you get it?

I was wondering whether to put callum on to premium plus (that is the hungry baby milk?!!) last nite he had a 5oz's at 6pm, then he had another 2oz's at 8pm. Was wonderin if premium just isnt enough?

Also he suffers from colic real bad too.

we got it from morrisions

He is alot better today, not cried once so far and doesnt seem as hungry as he normaly is *touches wood* not sure if its just a fluke or not tho

I got some today from asda, will give it a go and see how we get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->