cow print anyone? babies, household etc

D

DizzyMoo

Hi ladies, does anyone have anything cow print they want to sell.
Household things great, some baby things suitable for a boy poss , king size bedding or cotbed bedding, curtains , pictures . Not old style farm but a little more updated pics, ladies clothing in 14-16 ..

just tell me if you have anything xx

ill look what i have hun. i collect cows :D but need money :( depending what i have and the shipping ill let you know.
i have a big material/blanket that i dont know what to do with so left it at my mums house,ill try to bring it and take a pic when i can so you can see.
it would be easier for me to do a bundle so i can make up for shipping.
the only thing i can think of right now that i have too much of is money boxes,mugs,teddies. ill take a pic and show you tomorrow. x

i dont have any but was in mothercare last weekend and all there cow print things were half price or less! x

We haven't got a mothercare & usually online is sold out but i'll check thanks hun x

Thanks dizzy hun x

I have a Cow&Gate Soft toy Cow? lol
If you love cows so much im sure i can send it you for free :D

lol connahs mummy oooooh yes please, you sure ? Ive just had me nails done today & when i go for the infills etc she gonna do cow print !! woop

I might have loads soon, have been stocking up but if Squiddy is a boy, some of it is going to need to go!!!

xxx

I have a pair of slippers in the shape of cows that if you press the ear they "moo!"

Can take a pic if you are interested :)

Not close enough to primark, i really wanna go but i gotta like plan the whole day & go when i can abandon josh for the day its just to long on bus & to look round to expect him to behave. Dying to go there though *sigh*.

Kaes just bought me a pair of cow slippers, but i'll certainly check these out too hun. x

No worries pops just let me know if you decide to get rid of anything x

do u live near a poundland ? ours as some sissors and tin opener and other kitchen stuff in cow print x

what size are they smartie?x

yeh serina in next town we have one i'll be there on wednesday so i'll have a lookx

ive a cowngate teddy ur welcome to !! xx

still waiting on you to tell me if you want the bits i found.

oh sorry hun miles away i think its going to depend on postage really, i like that teddy & mug xx

i dunno if you would want this but just saw it on ebay then remembered you posted this

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meemoos-Baby...ItemQQptZUK_Baby_Carriers?hash=item4cedd134de

I've got a cow print next snowsuit in size 3-6. Let me know if your interested and I'll get a pic up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->