cows milk on cereal

RJ01

Mam to Katie and TTC
Reaction score
Can I use cows milk on Katie's cereal I have used it in cooking for her so I know she is ok but can I mix her porridge with it now?

To be honest i thought u couldnt give cows milk to babies untill they are gone 1, my LO didnt start on cows milk till 13month as advised by my health visitor, she aslo said the cows milk should be full cream (blue top). If i were u i would ask your health visitor.

She has aptimal as her main source of milk I just wasn't sure if you could use cows milk on cereals :blush:

I think so, yes, I do anyway. I think as long as you don't replace their main drink it's OK.

I'm guilty of using semi skimmed milk in cooking to and he has been fine. Naughty Mummy!

Tend to use his milk in ceral tho, but if I have full fat milk I would use it in his cereal

I'm guilty of using semi skimmed milk in cooking to and he has been fine. Naughty Mummy!

I'm guilty also.

With BLW you all eat the same and I'd be the size of a house using full fat milk in everything. Plus Ruby is a very good weight and eats other full fat dairy like cheese and yoghurt, and takes a good 21oz of formula per day :shrug:

I'm guilty also.

With BLW you all eat the same and I'd be the size of a house using full fat milk in everything. Plus Ruby is a very good weight and eats other full fat dairy like cheese and yoghurt, and takes a good 21oz of formula per day :shrug:

Glad im not alone!

Thats my reason to, can't use full fat in all my food. Joshua also has 21oz, lots of cheese and yoghurt. Loves his cheese :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->