cows milk

luckyme225

Reaction score
For those who babies are on cows milk, how many oz of milk a day do you feed your LO? Do they have it in the morning and at night or three times a day? I'm trying to figure out the milk thing because Connors 1st birthday is next month :cry: I can't believe how fast this year has went.

Since Paige turned one she has been on cows milk, she has 2 9oz bottles ,first thing and just before bed x x

Right now Colton is having three bottles with about 9oz each time. He has really went off food recently because he's cutting a molar, so he's been wanting more milk.

I have a baby meal planner for ages 1-3 and it says a cup of milk with each meal. So three times a day, then it had small snacks between with 1/2 cup water or juice with those (so twice a day). Colton doesn't eat that much though. He's like a bird at meal times now. :dohh:

It's recommended that after 12 months babies should have about 400 ml of milk each day. That means about three servings of milk or dairy products (such as yogurts, cheese, and milk in cooking).

Aaron still breastfeeds twice a day, has a cup of milk (about 200 ml) with at least one meal and has other dairy products as well.

Amazing how fast a year goes, isn't it? :hugs:

thank you so much ladies, I feel like there is always something new to learn!

My son gets half formula and half cows milk , since hes been 8 months ..but due to his lack of interest in solids hes back to more formula lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->