cows milk

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hiya girls i no this is propbleys the wrong place to ask

but im thinking of putting nicole on cows milk she has had some in the past weeks and seems to fill her alot more than cow and gate stage 2 power one

i started dainton on cows milk at 14 months and millie went on it at 13 months but not sure with nicole any advice would be great dont want to ring my health vistor becuase its a difrent one now and personally dont like her :shrug:lolxxxxxxxxxxxx

All I can offer for advice is that I've heard the recommendations are not to put a child under one year on cow's milk. I don't know how old Nicole is? But if she's at least a year old I wouldn't see a problem with it!

I agree with the above post.

Also i kept my oldest on formula for a while longer because he didnt eat a great deal and so therefore relied on his bottles of milk a bit more than my younger children, I think cows milk is only good as a supplement not if quite a bit of their diet is still milk, not sure that even makes sense? But hope ykwim.

I agree with the above post.

Also i kept my oldest on formula for a while longer because he didnt eat a great deal and so therefore relied on his bottles of milk a bit more than my younger children, I think cows milk is only good as a supplement not if quite a bit of their diet is still milk, not sure that even makes sense? But hope ykwim.

yeah nicole is not really a big eater too she seems to eat her dinner and tea but some days she wont have dinner but we have tea then her bottle xx

Tyler has been having cows milk for about 3 months now x

thanks girls and can i ask how many of you warm it up still and do you put it in the microwave to warm up xxxxx

I was given the OK to put Grady on homo milk a month ago.
My doctor said it all depends on the baby, and how well they've gained weight, if they are eating properly, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->