Cradle cap

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
Rocco has quite bad cradle cap at the minute and the only thing the doctor would suggest is Olive oil. I think this is making it worse and leaves him so greasy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I use Dentinox cradle cap shampoo. It keeps salims cradle cap to a minimum. Its gentle enough to use everyday too. You can get it from boots or morrisons.

Ive also been using dentinox shampoo-it seems to be doing a good job so far of reducing it.

keely.

i useed vasealine i smutherd it over leo's head before he went to bed and ii put a hat on him the next morning it was so soft most of it just wiped off....give it a go its really good..xx

All of my three have had it. Its a horrible thing, with Reece nothing worked, with Abi I used to put olive oil on before she went to bed then wash it off in the morning. When I commented to my SIL that her LO was lucky to have such a clear scalp she told me that every time baby fell asleep in her arms she would sit & pick it off. Its messy & I always worry I will hurt Mia but she sleeps through it & I love seeing her clear scalp!

I also use a special shampoo. But found olive oil worked too. The key is to rub the area after after putting the shampoo on to get the skin off I think. Rub gently but definately. If that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->