cramping, 5 weeks tomorrow

oliv

Reaction score
Last night I got a few cramps like before your AF starts. they were really low down. Never had this with DD that I remember anyway.

It seemed to only happen if I was rushing around. I was doing food shopping and then rushed home to cook dinner and then everything seemed to need doing!! :wacko:

Is it normal?

It is absolutely normal for cramping. I still get them every now and then, its just your uterus growing.
In the beginning, if I moved too fast I would get sharp pains for a second. Try not to worry, cramping is good...as long as it isnt painful and accompanied by bleeding. GL:hugs:

I'm having cramping as well and I'm 6 weeks 5 days. I was told by my reproductive endocrinologists office that cramping is normal because body is stretching and moving for baby. They mentioned something called ligament pain as well that somewhat feels like cramps.

ive had cramping on a daily basis, about twice a day and usually it only happens while im resting and never when im moving or up and about. the past two days ive had no cramping but ive also been working so i guess thats why. cramping is normal as long as theres no spotting or bleeding associated with it. if there is, just monitor that and if it doesnt stop id make sure everything's ok with a obgyn visit.

scratch that i have had menstrual like cramping that lasts mere seconds it feels like my period but very soft. my midwife told me to expect this over the next month because this is my uterus growing and stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->