Cramping after cleaning

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Today marks 14 weeks and yesterday I was tidying up the hurricane disaster our toddler left before her nap:haha: Afterward I decided to vacuum but had to quit halfway through because I started cramping. I settled on the couch with a glass of water and just took some time to relax before finishing up vacuuming that again left me crampy.

Should I be worried or is it just baby growing and my body saying to slow down? At only 14 weeks I hope not to be being told to slow down already - especially with an active 2 year old.

It could just be baby stretching, or the way you were moving the vacuum could have triggered discomfort. But just take it easy and definitely listen to your body. What you did was the right thing for sure :)

Personally thinking it's just your body saying 'slow down'. I get the same thing when I spend too much time on my feet. Relax with a big glass of water when it happens. (dehydration supposedly can be a contributing factor)

Your muscles and ligaments are looser and easy to strain,it's definitely your body saying take it slower and do less strenuous jobs.

Thank you for you input ladies, I'm definitely taking it a little slower and upping my water intake. I remember with DD I would get braxton hicks really bad if I didn't have enough water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->