Cramping after over exertion? 9-10 weeks

josephine3

Reaction score
So i had a busy day shopping yesterday and was on my feet a lot - including running for the bus in both directions! Last night in bed i had some pains which worried me, quite painful cramps, this morning they're lighter but still there.
Anyone experience this? Is it normal or shud i be worried? Do u think i shud take it easy today or carry on as normal? I unfortunately had more shopping planned!

I think it's your body's way of telling you to slow down. It's also not used to carrying a grapefruit (uterus) around for that long so of course there is going to be some aches and pains. I get this aswell if I go walking or stand for too long. Never get it if I take it easy. To be in the safe side I'm choosing to relax and take things a bit easier now.

Hiya

I remember you from last time (our daughters were born a day apart) - and I stopped BFing at 14 month too!!

Anyway I do think it's a sign you should ease up - same thing happened to me last time when we moved house :( I had quite painful cramps at the end of the day. Subsequently spent the weekend on the sofa drinking water and taking it easy and it never happened again.

xx

Thanks ladies - hi Rickles! I probly wud have carried on a little longer but decided to stop cos i found out i was pregnant unexpectedly! Was down to only a morning bf anyway.
I also dont think i drank enuf water yesterday so am planning to drink up today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->