Cramping and lots of cm

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am Cramping like af is due any minute from 1week but, already 3 days late. Never had so much cramps and cm. I feel dizzy and hungry all the time but, the test says otherwise. Don't know whether my stress is causing the periods to delay or something is wrong with me.
Background:
we dtd on 17th when I was ovulating.I normally come anywhere between 26-29 cd. But, Iam on cd 32 today. I am planning to visit doc on Saturday if af doesn't show up.

When did you test? I had these symptoms when i was pregnant but didnt get a positive for aweek after my period was due maybe wait and test again in a few days or get your bloods done at the docs, not much advice but hope it helps good luck!

I tested 2days after I was late. with my first pregnancy I got bfp 3days before my period was due. So, was expecting to see something but didn't. thanks Xrosex.

Any update? I'm having loads of cm but sure I ovulated around tues as loads of ewcm then so I'm a bit confused by this watery cm that's shown up. Symptoms sound quite similar to me so wondering how it turned out for you?

hi broodymrs,
I ended up having cyst and with medication got my periods yesterday. But, with my first pregnancy I did have lots of watery cm. So, there still might be chance for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->