Cramping and mucus plug at 29 weeks? Neg FFN test a couple days ago...

KelseyK

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just looking for some advice :)

I had a FFN test on Tuesday which came back negative :happydance: and calmed my nerves a bit :) I had been have stomach pains and a spot of pink on the toilet paper, my dr checked and said my cervix was really soft so she did the test.

I feel great that it came back negative but it feels like my cramps and back pain are getting worse now and I am starting to lose my mucus plug..I'm also feeling sick to my stomach all of the sudden... it's a weird pressure too when my stomach gets hard it feels like I need to go poop really bad but I dont! Should I just not worry since my ffn came back negative or should I still worried?

I dont wont to be a worry wart I just never felt like this until RIGHT before I had my son!

I would call in just to be on the safe side. It's much better to play it safe at this point and there is medication that they can put you on to stop contractions. I took them last time until I was 36 weeks to keep me from having contractions. It helped me a lot as they were keeping me from sleeping, eating, etc. Hopefully you can get some help and relief as well as peace of mind. :hugs:

Certainly get seen again hun :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->