Cramping and severe nausea when I have to go potty?

Surprised26

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy, so this might be a common issue... but over the last week I've been getting extreme cramping and overwhelming nausea every time I have to go to the bathroom (Both #1 and #2). Was wondering if anyone else has this? or if I should be worried? Also wondering if the cyst on my ovary could be causing the pain (pain from my cyst is was led to the discovery of my little bean). The nausea is different than the typical morning sickness/ hangover feeling and both the nausea and cramping go away soon after relieving myself. I just really haven't been able to find any information on this (It's a hard one to word into a google search, lol) and hope I'm just worrying over nothing...

I had this around 5-8 weeks. I'd get this feeling like when I had the stomach virus. I would dry heave and poop. A lot. Thankfully it didn't last too long at least once my body got used to the hormonal overload it eased up a bit. Emetol was my good friend and keopeptate. But then I went right to constipation.

Hormones are fun aren't they?

I've been constipated a lot, especially these past couple of weeks so when I feel the need to go I do get really queasy before hand. It's awful.

Whenever I have to pee I always have a dull ache in my abdomen afterward, it reminds me of if you hold it too long or something even if the moment I knew I had to go I went to the bathroom.

My hormones are generally out of whack even when I'm not pregnant. Lol. So I guess it makes sense that they're kicking my butt now that I am. As silly as it sounds it makes me feel better just knowing that anyone has gone through the same thing. With my PCOS, tilted uterus, and pretty much nonexistant aunt flow regularity, my doctors had me pretty much convinced a baby wouldn't happen. That being said, I get a little dramatic and heavily research every pain or cramp! lol.

Don't worry, I think all of us at some point are looking up pains and aches :haha: I know I have been tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->