Cramping but no bleeding

choccielover

Reaction score
Hi girls.

Advice please.

Last friday (CD 22) I had some cramps and spotting. This is really unusual and has never happened before, it only lasted for a few hours. Today is CD 29 and I have been cramping for the last 4 days to the point that I keep on rushing to the loo to check for AF and nothing.

My usual cycle is approx 26 days.

Has anyone else ever had this cramping issue at all?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Sorry, I do not know. I had bad pains overnight the eve after the night I think I O'd and after research think it may have been gas pains. Keep us posted

Sounds to me like implantation bleeding and your body preparing for pg! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to get your BFP! Baby dust to you!!

:dust:

:bfp: Never give up hope ladies. It's taken me over 7 years but I've got there in the end. xxx

Oh, congratz!!! :hugs:

I'm in a similar boat to what you originally described. My cycle has been a bit erratic since getting off the pill in March. The past 2 cycles have been 26 days with an 8 day LP! :dohh: This cycle I'm so far CD30, 10DPO. I'm using B6 and wild yam progesterone cream. I had cramping and spotting shortly after O, then a break. The cramping is back and I got a negative pregnancy test, but my temp is still high. I assume AF will come tomorrow, but I'm so glad everything worked out for you. :hugs:

Any news hunni? xxx

choccielover: My current status could be summed up by these two emoticons: :dohh: :shrug: For my first test I used clearblue digital which apparently is not the most sensitive. I used a First Response this morning and had trouble interpreting it. At first I thought it was negative, then I held it up and I thought I saw a very very faint line, but wasn't sure. I futzed around doing other things and then decided to take a picture to post. This was about 15 minutes later and I couldn't detect a faint line at all anymore. :shrug: Now I'm not sure if I had a very faint BFP that disappeared or if it's all wishful thinking. :dohh: At the very least, I've got a 4-day increase in my LP, which is incredible!

I hope you're doing well. :hugs:

My lovely. Huge :hug: to you.

I am crossing everything for you. A faint line is a faint line. Try again tomorrow. Until the evil witch shows her head then there is always hope.

I am fine, still having some pains and I am still cautious. Thanks for asking hun.

:dust: to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->