Cramping but no period

Pinkcasi

Reaction score
I apoligise for my lack of uses of abbrieviations I just cant get to girps with them.

Ok so we've been NTNP for 2 months now, i know it's not long and i know it'll probably take a few (or many) more months to fall.
I dont know when my last period was i know it sounds ridiclous but i dont keep track and cant remember, i know it was deffinately before we went away which was Thurs 31st May, so it's at least 4 weeks and possibly 5 or even 6. this past month we have been having regular sex, the last week or so i've been having period like cramps, i keep thinking im going to come on but i havent, i know this is common in early pregnancy, but it's also common in menstruation right, i dont really have any other 'symptoms' as such my boobs are fine and though i did crave a honey sandwich last night im not really eating anything weird.
Heres the thing i know i have to do a test to know one way or another but im quite enjoying living in my little hopeful bubble and i dont want it to be popped.

What do you think is this just period pain, is it too soon to test?

Hmmm... it's hard to say. Do you happen to know how long your cycles are? If you don't know when you had your last one, it may be hard to know when you're getting your next one, of if you've missed it. Many women don't have symptoms of pregnancy at first, so that is not uncommon. Cramping could be ovulation, pms, or implantation. I think the only thing you can do is test.

Well i think i've ovulated already as i had cramping the other week but im really not sure, im not sure about my cycles as i was on the pill so they were the set 28days then 7 day break.
I dont normally have cramping for this long with my period, it's normally a quick warning.

I think i have to test im just concerned that it's too soon and i'll get a neg :(

Thanks for your response

You're welcome. And if it does come back neg, try not to despair. Just wait a few more days and retest. Remember worrying won't make it positive and can screw your cycles up. Good luck!!

Ok so i just took a test this morning and it has a feint positive line, but it's quite feint, not like a proper full on Positive, what does this mean, is it too soon, i think i'll do another one in a few days.

I am super shocked i've been trying to convince myself that im not pregnant so that i wouldn't be disapointed and now i just dont quite believe it, what if i test in a few days and it's negative?!

Can you take a photo of the test and put it on here?

Urm i dont know how to do that sorry, plus it's unreliable now as it was dont hours ago, the line is now way darker than it was.
I saw a friend today who has an 18 month old and she said feightness meant nothing, i feel pregnant so im just going to be happy about it.

Im so excited, i never pass tests but this is the best test ever!

Hey hey hey!! So I did another test this morning, a digital one it says Pregnant 2-3 wks horray!! I was a bit worried I got the last one wrong and it would be negative but no I really am pregnant argh!!! I really hope it all goes well *crosses fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->