Cramping, cm, and discharge-never had these before

mrs mcg

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for just a little over a year now. I have PCOS, and last month took Provera and Clomid-first timer. They did what they were supposed to do. Here's a little bit of a guideline of why I am confused.

sept 28th started provera x10 days
oct 11-started period
oct 15-started clomid x5 days
oct 19th-started baby dance every other day

Because of clomid causing so much dryness, I began using preseed, which was great. On the 25th, I began with mild cramping as always around time I ovulate, nothing major, On the 26th, LOTS of cm, def did a bd that day LOL
and a couple days later for good measure :haha:

Well, on 10/31, I started in with some lower back pain and abdominal cramping, in hopes that this is a good sign for us. This continued for about 4 days. During this time, nipples and areolas were very sore. then on the last day of the cramping which was about 11/3 I wiped after using bathroom and there as a tiny spot of blood-maybe about the size of a birth control pill maybe a little larger but not much. Then there was nothing. No sore boobs, no cramping, no spotting and cramping and irritated nips late on 11/5 early 11/6. Then I wiped and had pink on the toilet paper, a little mucus, but mostly just like pink, wet toilet paper. Then later that day it was all brownish pink. not much. there was just enough for a pantiliner. yesterday I went to bathroom and I wiped and there was a big glob of red/pink cm and then went back to the brown stuff again-not a lot, just a few small blobs but most of it just watery-not bloody or mucus-like. I have been sick to my stomach enough the past couple days upon getting up, but last night i was so sick i wet to bed 3-4 hours earlier than normal. I usually dont eat til later in the day but when I wake up in the morning I have to eat NOW! Ive never had any of this happen with my first pregnancy. my boobs didnt even hurt until after I had my son. The only thing that gave my first preg away was the fact that I had morning sickeness throughout the entire preg. and it started asap, but yet it took til i was almost 3 mos before a blood test showed i was preg. I am prob just getting a rude visit from af (the hag), but would be ecstatic if not. But with the whole cramping way earlier than normal and the spotting, etc I dont know what to think, bc pms doesnt start for me til 3 days before period. and thats just crying and some cramping. When af shows up, i spot one day nd before the next day is over, im in full, head-on heavy period, which should start on 11/11, but why would all the other start so early? Im confused! The whole cramping and spotting thing does not happen to me ever except for when af is here. The only other thing that keeps me confused is the bbt. My temp is and has always been very lowgrade like 96-no higher than 97, so taking my bbt and comparing it to other's bbt's post-ovulation and during early preg. kinda shoots me in the foot, bc I dont know what to expect. While a preg womans temp is elevated, mine, during first pregnancy wasn't even 99°. So I am really confused. Can someone help me please?

I know this may not be much help but I would do a HPT every pregnancy is different so you may get a + sooner if you are pregnant best of luck

Well I guess it was AF and this is a guess. ive done HPT's and nothing. I say it was af bc I did start, but still having lots of bad cramping, but after a day and a half, my periods over, and it has me more confused because for me, it was light-medium. I usually have such heavy periods and clotting that I have to wear the body pillow sized pads and when i wear tampons, its like 2 hours later max that I bleed through. When af shows up, I dont go anywhere-for one im in so much pain, #2-Im afraid Ill have breakthrough bleeding out in public so I dont want to go anywhere. Its so embarrassing because it's gets almost as bad as hemorrhaging-at least thats the way the dr put it. Anyway, I wore the "pillows" in case it got worse, but It was only heavy for part of the day yesterday and then now its pretty much nothing. I normally have a 4-7 day period. I know Im not preg now but wondering if maybe the Provera and clomid did something to cause this? just a thought.

Some women do have light periods and are pregnant.I don't want to get your hopes up.....but act like you are ( eat healthy no drinking ect)and really hate to say this.....wait and test agian in a week.
I don't know the effects of clomid on periods...maybe call you Dr and ask if side effects are lgith periods. I have read that clomid does thin your lining so maybe thats why so light.

so...ask your dr whats going on...
Hope its implantation bleed and you on the way to a BFP!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->