Cramping in the TWW

ginamouse

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies

Goodness, it's been a while since I stalked the forums. DH and I were TTC for 3 years and with no results and me turning into a panty checking, pee testing, symptom spotting psycho we took a little breather for a year and got our lives in order to start again. Now here I am in month 1 of TTC again and lord am I cramping. My hips hurt, my lower back hurts, cramps down the legs. Not quite AF cramps most of the time, some lower and some higher like a tummy cramp. What the heck is happening?

I have had a bunch of other random things happening like sore throats, sinus infections, mouth ulcers, insaaaane bloating (seriously considering maternity jeans) and this cramping literally from about a week and a half ago when I am guessing I O'd because I haven't been tracking. I THINK I may be about 9-10 days DPO. The cramping tonight has gotten a bit worse and I have quite a bit of CM which makes me feel like I keep needing to run and check if AF is here but I think it's too early.

Has anyone else had a lot of cramping in the TWW? I have endometriosis and I am wondering if I would have more pain if my uterus was expanding due to all the scar tissue? More than anything I am worried something is actually wrong with me and I am sitting here hoping I'm pg instead lol

Last edited:
I did and still do. Cramping could go either way tho of course. But it sounds promising.

I did and still do. Cramping could go either way tho of course. But it sounds promising.

I hope so! With endo there is obviously always cramping but this definitely feels different! Things have been out of the ordinary but can be somewhat explained but this cramping has definitely got me thinking. I did some research and the scar tissue def has something to do with it. One of my lap scars even looks a bit inflamed which is so bizarre! Too scared to test, my head is too far in.

I see you got your BFP I am so happy for you! I have seen your posts on a few older threads so I think you have also been ttc a little while like me?

Yes Endo will cause some cramping due to the scar tissue but if it's more or worse than what you normally get, paired up with your other symptoms, I'd say there's a good chance that you're pregnant.

Yes I did, ty nope I had two scares in the last 3 months and then after the last scare we decided we actually wouldn't mind if we had another so we tried and I got pregnant on the first try.

Yes Endo will cause some cramping due to the scar tissue but if it's more or worse than what you normally get, paired up with your other symptoms, I'd say there's a good chance that you're pregnant.

Yes I did, ty nope I had two scares in the last 3 months and then after the last scare we decided we actually wouldn't mind if we had another so we tried and I got pregnant on the first try.
How lovely! Congrats to you, I saw on one of the other threads you are mama to 6 (and a bit), you are amazing! You must really know the ins and outs by now :)

I caved and tested today, no idea how many DPO I am. It looks negative to me but can't help hoping the faint line i think i see is there. Wasn't the longest hold and its a crappy pharmacy test. I've just never felt this sure before. Gotta mean something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->