Cramping in the very early days

roc

mummy to Dylan!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just got my bfp on a digi!
But, I'm quite crampy now, like af is coming, no sign of it, just a little pinky brown spotting the last couple of days, which I think is IB, as I've always gotten this in the past.

So... cramping normal?
What have your experiences been?

Thanks all!

Cramping and spotting is extremely common in the first tri =)
As long as you're not in extreme pain/ filling up a pad with bright red blood it's all ok. Congratulations on your BFP��

Totally normal. I remember some cramping with my DD but this time around its been much worse! Congratulations on your bfp!!

I'd never really had cramping during my pregnancies until this one, sometimes it got very painful! But everything is fine :) totally normal.

I had cramping last week to the point I was worried, got myself a hot water bottle to help and seemed to help. H & H 9 months to you.

All three of my pregnancies I've cramped like AF was coming until about 5.5-6 weeks. Totally normal!

Thanks ladies!
I've had a bit of bleeding too now, thought it was all over, but doctor wanted me to test again, as she thought I might still be pregnant. I was! So now I'm off to epu, to figure out what's going on, and get a blood test. *sigh*
Wish me luck, this ttc malarkey is hard going! 😐

Thanks ladies!
I've had a bit of bleeding too now, thought it was all over, but doctor wanted me to test again, as she thought I might still be pregnant. I was! So now I'm off to epu, to figure out what's going on, and get a blood test. *sigh*
Wish me luck, this ttc malarkey is hard going! 😐

How did you get on roc? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"