cramping on lower right side at 3dpo

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
normal?? this is the first time I have ever actively tried to concieve so it all feels a bit new to me lol.

Sort of feels like being pinched inside.

I had similar from about 4dpo I reckon. :)

haha stalking me again woman!! your obsessed! lol

just kidding hun, nice to have a newly bfp'ed person answer.

been feeling it several times today, it's just a little pinching feeling x

Haha I'll keep it to myself next time!

Is this a totally new thing for you then? I'll be honest and when I gotten bfp, it clicked that the last two weeks hadn't been crazy period pains, I was a little upset that it meant the pains wouldn't be disappearing in a few days :( I still get pinches, and stabbing twinges... And kicks up my backside!

well I've never noticed it before but I've never really been paying attention. When I tried with my girls we just sort of bd'ed whenever and hoped we got lucky lol and I didn't even know about things like opk's and charting and symptoms and the two week wait etc...
this is all pretty new to me really lol

i have to admit iv been getting some left sided pains, an i think im about 2dpo, well i hope i am anyway

Hi

I want to join in and say I am 3dpo and for the past few days have had cramping on and off.

Today it started on my right side and has been bugging me all day.
It feels like af is coming on

Hopefully it's a good sign, yet I also know it's way too early to tell yet.

When are you testing? keep us updated

Hey girls, I've had the same thing, I also had a lot of cm yesterday... I had to keep popping to the loo! But I think I had the same last cycle... by the time AF was due I had sooo many symptoms! So I'm trying to ignore them this month! :-(

When is AF due for you all? Going by last cycles pattern AF is due for me on Sunday 25th.... argh 10 more days! Boo!

Ive been getting this also in my left side for the last 2days now, think i ov yesterday.. kinda like pinching

My af is due on the 26th but no doubt I will test before then lol

I'm scared of wasting tests! I've got two frer's which I dont want to use until AF is actually a day or two late!

I know from last cycle that AF started exactly 2 weeks after the pos opk... so if it's not here on 25th then 26th I'll be going mad!

I must order some more ic's actually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"