Cramping pains. Anyone else?

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
For the past three weeks I've been having mild cramps which feel a little like AF cramps.

I had a EMCS so was wondering if it was my uterus growing, and under my scar??

I have my Dr's appt on friday so I'll ask then :) x

So normal. Stretching pains are faster and more painful second time around. I was in agony all up my right side the day of my early scan. Turns out that's where I ovulated from and the corpus luteum cyst was giving me pain. Unless there's blood try not to panic xx

I've been cramping occasionally, but much less intense than the very beginning.

Don't worry that type of cramping is another wonderful pregnancy symptom and is totally normal!

If your worried or think it may be something else I would mention it to your midwife, only because I kept having sharp stabbing pains that I thought was just my growing uterus and it turned out to be thrush :/

thanks ladies, haven't had much today. :) x

I'm about 3 weeks pregnant and woke up today with awful cramping! Took tests today and I'm still showing positive so I think it's normal!

Xo

I had cramping throughout most of first tri with all 3 of my pregnancies. :)

I have pains on both sides! and it suckkkks but my doctor said it is normal. it comes and goes! but don't worry.. you will be fine! i worry bout every little thing i feel too lol :)

I had very bad cramps during the same time frame..so bad they actually woke me up at night. All is going very well still so I figure it was stretching pains.

I had very bad cramps during the same time frame..so bad they actually woke me up at night. All is going very well still so I figure it was stretching pains.

were they on each side in the same spot? i gues i should take my own advice and not worry as much either lol

Oh my goodness. I'm 6 weeks with my second and have been cramping SO much more than my first! It had me in such a tizzy thinking somethings been wrong... No spotting so i'm just going to go on thinking positive :p Feels like my 12 week scan is ages away :(

pains have gone away for the time being which is leaving me more comfortable. think sickness might be kicking in now.

mine have too!! only hurt like once today!! we will be just fine :D

I'm having awful pains right now and it's only when I stand. It feels like pulling more than anything in my groin, I'm not spotting or bleeding though so I hope I'll be ok.

The pains aren't really in my tummy they're on my pubic bone

X

I get these annoying little pinches and pulls on either side if my stomach. It's not a cramp...just feels weird! Normal? Lol

I'm getting mainly pulling in my groin. I can't stand too long before it gets too intense. They are mainly on my pubic bone and often across belly button

X

I have these little AF like cramps! Been getting them every day, glad to know its normal. Scared to rub too hard (normally with af I find it soothes a bit!).
xo.

I've been having af like cramps, worse tho plus sharp painful cramps!! Along with spotting, which none today. Went to the hospital, did a pelvic exam, blood work, and two ultrasound. Everything came back fine! Other than UTI. He said the bleeding, even though its been 11 days off and on, is still just implanation. 3 weeks, ultrasound just showed the sac, which they strongly believe had the forming baby inside.

Yes! 4w3d in, and have been having AF like cramps for days! First pregnancy so I have been asking every person I know whos had children if this is normal lol.

I have gas and am constipated too, so its just a whole lot of FUN =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->