Cramping question?

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Hi ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted because it's been so discouraging when AF arrives month after month. I feel like this cycle is different for me.

My apps say I ovulated on Friday, but for some odd reason I think I might have ovulated sooner than that. The Friday it said I ovulated I actually had to stay home from work sick because I was so nauseous and awful diarrhea. Anyway, Monday at work I had this awful twinge pain in my loser abdomen that stopped me in my tracks. I didn't think anything of it. Yesterday and today I'm definitely peeing more than normal. Also keep gettting headaches which is abnormal for me.

My real question is has anyone had these really weird waves of dull pain in their lower abdomen? Last night I was watching tv and all of a sudden in my loser abdomen I kept getting these WAVES of a Aches and pains. I've had them on and off today as well. I've never ever had cramps except for when I'm on my period.

I've not experienced that but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Fingers crossed for you!

Hey I am about 4dpo and have had what feels like dull period cramps in my pelvic and upper thighs.
Ive also been super gasy and bloated since 1dpo. Thats not uncommon for be for like 2 days but not this long! We DTD 3 days before O, 2 days before, and day of. My hormonal breakouts are less as well. Who knows but u realllly hope I'm pregnant! Are you still cramping?

I am 8dpo now and ever since that first post I have had an uncomfortable lower abdomen constantly. And I know it's not poo cramps lol. I am due for AF on the 5th of May so we shall see! How are your cramps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->