Cramping really picking up at 8 weeks?

pandi77

Reaction score
Hey ladies, it seems all symptoms are finally picking up which I'm happy with but the cramping. I have no spotting but my cramping is much stronger than any point so far. Keep getting scared I'm going to see bleeding because it feels like strong AF cramps. Any of you ladies not get bad cramping until around 8 weeks? Thanks

Well I think maybe I ate something that had gone little bad maybe? Sorry if tmi but had an unpleasant experience in the bathroom and now cramping seems to have lightened up. But it was definitely uterine cramping so I'm still a bit confused? Would intestinal issues cause uterine cramping? Thanks for any input or experiences

Hmm - dehydration could - so if you had a clear out you might be a little dehydrated... I've had that in previous pregnancy and always put my feet up and drank lots of water and it passed - if it's like period pains (and you would want to take some pain killers - I would call your doctor) but mild pains are usually just your uterus stretching xx

Hmm - dehydration could - so if you had a clear out you might be a little dehydrated... I've had that in previous pregnancy and always put my feet up and drank lots of water and it passed - if it's like period pains (and you would want to take some pain killers - I would call your doctor) but mild pains are usually just your uterus stretching xx

Thanks Rickles...I can't believe I didn't think of dehydration. I just went for a mile walk thinking fresh air might help a bit and noticed I was thirsty. :dohh:Drinking water as we speak! I am very relieved the cramping has subsided tho as it was waking me up a bit last night and worrying me.

Also cramping is normal, and between weeks 8-10 your uterus and baby have a big big growth spurt.... I've been feeling a bit more this week, but I've read it is normal to feel it especially the next coming weeks, although I will say this week my cramping has more turned into a heavy muscle ache stretching feeling vs normal cramping... I can actually feel my uterus now so I guess something is happening in there lol!!!

Also cramping is normal, and between weeks 8-10 your uterus and baby have a big big growth spurt.... I've been feeling a bit more this week, but I've read it is normal to feel it especially the next coming weeks, although I will say this week my cramping has more turned into a heavy muscle ache stretching feeling vs normal cramping... I can actually feel my uterus now so I guess something is happening in there lol!!!

Me too! I definitely feel an expansion happening and it's only in part because I ate a pint of ice cream lol. I think it would have felt more normal last night and today if it weren't for the cramping gut to go with it. My morning sickness seems to be finally knocking (at least when I first wake up) and all my other symptoms seem to be amplifying as well. I think it's a good sign pinkpassion :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->