Cramping with sex?

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hi girls, I am now on CD12 but since around CD7 when BDing I had some cramps very similar to AF but lighter. It was uncomfortable enough for me to tell OH, but not so much that we stopped BD :blush: I typically O anywhere from CD12-CD14 and have been having 30 day cycles on the dot.
Is it possible this is from ovulating early? Associated with ovulation? Possibly caught the egg?
Any experiences/thoughts greatly appreciated!

When im around ov i find sex a bit more painful, but i wouldnt say cramps, i find it hurts when dh thrusts into me like an ache or cramp that he brings on,. Not just happening by itself. But i only have that about the day before and day of ov

I was like this before but it turned out I had a UTI. Does it only hurt when you BD or does it continue on after you guys are finished?

I was like this before but it turned out I had a UTI. Does it only hurt when you BD or does it continue on after you guys are finished?

continues on when we finish also, but doesn't hurt when I pee or anything (I've had a UTI before). I wonder if it is something like that though. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->