Cramping worse with each pregnancy?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
This is my third baby, fourth pregnancy, and I am having worse cramps this time compared to all my others. I am already having round ligament pains, pulling pain around my belly button and an empty feeling deep inside my uterus. These are not accompanied by heavy or red bleeding, so I'm not too worried, just wondering if any of you ladies that have more than one child had worse cramps with each subsequent pregnancy?

I literally could have posted this a few weeks ago. I was in the exact same situation - 3rd baby but 4th pregnancy and in so much more pain. I think I constantly googled it and found it was normal. Unfortunately as this pregnancy has gone on its just got worse and worse but baby seems healthy so can't complain.

I hope you feel better soon, I find exercising helps when I can get around to it

This is my third, definitely finding the cramps are worse. And the round ligament pain much earlier than previous babies.

oh yeah! Fourth pregnancy but only 2nd baby- cramps are way worse this time with round ligament pains starting at about 7 weeks! My "stretching" pains are especially bad along my c-section scar.

I've had some pretty intense cramping. It always calms down when I drink more water.

As I sit here typing I am in so much pain! This is my third pregnancy and have been an absolute agony since conception, so much so that I keep thinking I am going to miscarry :( is it normal to have so much cramping/pulling/stretching etc? So sore!

This is my 4th baby, but 5th pregnancy and I'm having more defined cramping and aching as well. You would think the opposite right!? Very annoying. But, when I have a day I don't cramp at all I worry to death. Ah!! First trimester is the worst.

Same here. 3rd baby, 5th pregnancy. I'm having all sorts of cramping, pulling. So nervous about the possibility of another m/c but I know this is all normal too. I hate that I'm wishing I had more morning sickness or some other symptoms to ease my mind.

I think my cramping and RL pains got more noticeable with each baby, until this time. It's been so weird with baby #6. I have had hardly any pain. Definitely not some everyday, but it seems more like I'll have a growth spurt and hurt for a day, and then nothing again for several days. I did have several days of pretty intense pain around week 7/8, but I think that is when my uterus tipped forward and it was causing quite a bit of back pain until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->