Cramping

1timemomma

Reaction score
Has Any one had back cramping like AF is coming but ends up getting a BFP instead?

I've had nagging lower back cramps for a few days now but no AF!

When I was preggers with both of my boys I would have sworn I was getting my AF... I wore a panty-liner and kept checking then after a 2-3 days I would just get a HPT and the BFP. Good luck!!!

I had what I thought was period cramps and when AF was late I thought it was just down to being run down with the cold. AF didn't appear and took a test 4 days after expected date with a bfp!

Im still getting cramps, it's normal as the uterus is getting bigger. They are kind of similar to period cramps.

We tried for 8 months and I got my hopes up each time. This time I was convinced I.was going to get my period. The symptoms were so similar to.AF that I didn't know until it was late.

Good luck! Xx

A close friend of mine had really bad back ache before she found out she was pregnant with her first. Had to sit down constantly at work, took her awhile to figure out what it was, then the light bulb went off lol.

It is very possible. I have a tilted uterus, so I always feel any AF pains in my lower back and when I was pregnant I had lots of lower back pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->