Cramping..?

sammynashley

Reaction score
Hi ladies I got my bfp at 10dpo I'm now 4weeks, but I'm still cramping sometimes they feel pretty strong, I'm so worried, Is this normal?

As long as theres no blood its normal to have cramping.
I didnt find out until 6+ weeks and when I was 4 weeks I was adamant my period was on the way and the later my period become the worse the cramps were until I tested. They wasnt unbearable as im normally upto a week late anyway so i get painful af cramps anyhow so I just put the cramping down to a late af.
Lone and behold it was just my lo getting very comfy :) xx

Thanks Hun, I'm just so scared it's something bad. There's been no blood just cramping, doesn't help my work skirt it quite restrictive aswell

:( your skirt may not be helping, can you undo it a little?
But honestly the cramping is normal and obviously if you do get too worried give your mw a call x

Cramping is normal! Still occasionally getting it, but it's going away slowly this week. My pants are getting tight to - damn pregnancy bloat :p

Yeah don't think the skirt is helping I've undone it and it feels a bit better, I'm just paranoid about everything :haha:

i had absolutely no cramping whatsoever until about 4 weeks, which was mostly one sided pain twice a day up until 6 weeks. at 6 weeks, it transitioned completely to just menstrual-like cramping which just feelings like being on a period but very mildly. i havent had much cramps at all since week 8. its definitely normal as long as your not bleeding with your cramps or if they dont become too painful.

Normal, unless you notice any bleeding! I had cramps at the beginning of my pregnancy!

Hey, I cramped almost everyday on and off, not severe, up until 11 weeks. It's completely normal. It made me nervous as I felt as if AF was going to arrive...I checked to see if she had arrived almost every time I felt a cramp.

This is my third pregnancy and the first time I've experienced a ton of painful cramping in the first tri. I worried a ton and was convinced the pregnancy wasn't going to last, but here we are at 14 weeks and I've come to realize that it's completely normal as long as there is no bleeding! I know it's hard but try and relax, it's nothing to worry about :)

Thank you ladies, I guess maybe because this is number 3 everything may be stretching a bit sooner than the other two, once I'm out of my work uniform they ease off loads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->