cramps 5 days before expected period! Could I be preggo?

Athens88

Reaction score
Hi everyone, anyone. I just joined and would love some input from you guys. My last period was august 14th and me and hubby did the deed on the 28th and Sep 2 and it is september 9th right now and I am getting period like cramps like as if AF is about to come but when I wipe nothing comes out. I took an HPT on Sept 6 (first response 5 days sooner) with negative result. I am assuming I tested too early. I am totally new to this and I am going insane. I just wish I could know whether I am or I am not! Could I be pregnant??? I'm too scared to test again 5 days before my period because I'm afraid of negative results again.:cry:

I always feel like I'm about to get my period. It's quite possible that you are! I took a test 4 days before (ept digital) I was due with my first and got a positive reading. I say go for it!

I'm in exactly the same boat!
I'm not due on until the 19th but I've been having cramps since about the 8th of September. Very strange.
I really feel like AF is about to start but I've no idea why it would show up so early!
How are things with you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->