Cramps after period?! Confused!

wellsk

Iris' Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
Today I've been having some moderate cramps in my right lower abdomen. AF finished 2 days ago, so I can't believe it's O. My AF was also really weird this month, very light the first day, then stopped. Then started again, kinda medium amount (sorry if tmi!). Whereas normally AF is exceptionally heavy and painful from the get go.
Also been feeling sick, exhausted and dizzy for the past 3 weeks or so.
Anyone else had this before? Or know what's going on?

Have you taken a test? Last month I spotted off and on for many days then AF came for the full 7 days and I was told to still test because it can still come back positive. Take a test and let us know!!!! :dust: baby dust!!

Have you taken a test? Last month I spotted off and on for many days then AF came for the full 7 days and I was told to still test because it can still come back positive. Take a test and let us know!!!! :dust: baby dust!!

I don't know? I wouldn't have thought so. Did yours come back positive? I haven't felt right for 3 weeks so I guess it would make sense. But I don't wanna get my hopes up. Lol! I may pop and register with a doctor tomorrow.

I had cramps 2 days after my period this past month too! It sucked but I think maybe it was just the final stretch of AF. Sometimes she hangs on longer than id like. I had some extremely light spotting when I cramped too.

Hormones are silly!

Thanks for the replies, just wanted to let you know that I was rushed into hospital by a clinic doctor with a suspected ectopic pregnancy.
Luckily, they did all their tests and did not find one (although didn't find a pregnancy either! :wacko: )

Still in pain, but with no idea what's going on. I have a doctors appointment later, will just have to see how it goes!

Sorry to hear you go through that! Hopefully they figure out what is going on!!! baby dust!!! :dust:

Feel better! Was it an ovarian cyst rupture? Gosh... Take care!

Feel better! Was it an ovarian cyst rupture? Gosh... Take care!

Absolutely no idea! They haven't found a cause yet. Been back to the doctors this afternoon, they have given me some better suited painkillers (I have stomach problems and was given NSAIDs, not a good mix!) and some antacids. Along with the words 'if it gets worse go back to A&E'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->