Cramps all month?

Peanut112

Reaction score
I've been having cramps since roughly 6dpo.. My cycle should be over but yesterday I got a "Not Pregnant" with a Clear Blue Weeks indicator.. 2 days before that I took a FRER and got a VERY faint positive. I've also been nauseous the last 3 days, having light headedness here and there, my breasts are definitely tender and full, sticky cm.. tired, headaches, vivid dreams, sore throat and stuffyness.

Absolutely no AF, not even spotting, this cycle. The "negative" result is throwing me off.

Any idea?

I don't believe the digi test are as sensitive. I am 4 days late, negative test, crampy, lower midline abdominal pressure, very moody, ew cm. I am confused too! I have had the abdominal discomfort since what I think was a CP in October! I am calling dr tomorrow for appointment

Thanks for the feedback on the digis! My friend told me they were more sensitive because it was only 25 miu or something. I think I'll be going to a doctors later this week as well.

GL to you! Hope it goes well.

Yes! The digital tests are not as sensitive. Try a FRER :)

I'll definitely try another FRER and see how it goes. I'm now having nose bleeds.. ugh.

I've been having cramps since roughly 6dpo.. My cycle should be over but yesterday I got a "Not Pregnant" with a Clear Blue Weeks indicator.. 2 days before that I took a FRER and got a VERY faint positive. I've also been nauseous the last 3 days, having light headedness here and there, my breasts are definitely tender and full, sticky cm.. tired, headaches, vivid dreams, sore throat and stuffyness.

Absolutely no AF, not even spotting, this cycle. The "negative" result is throwing me off.

Any idea?

I personally hate Clear Blue digital tests, they aren't sensitive enough and it's so disheartening to see the words "Not Pregnant" when in actual fact you might be and on another test using the same urine you could have a faint line, but that's just me! It sounds like you could be pregnant and might just need to wait a few more days (I'm not one to talk, I've become an impatient POS addict!) One thing I wanted to warn you about is that one cycle I got so excited bc I cramped all month and thought that meant I was for sure pregnant and it ended up just being so weird hormone fluke, not pregnancy. That's when I started taking vitex to straighten out my hormones so I wouldn't get faked out like that again. So I would advise against getting excited OR getting discouraged bc it is whatever it is for you this cycle and you don't want to put yourself through unnecessary upset either way. As hard as it is, try to just take it one day at a time and keep testing either until you get. BFP or AF, and I hope it's your BFP you get! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->