Cramps and Backache after Long Day of Shopping

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I haven't had much of any cramping so far and today I'm 5w1d. Today, I braved the masses and did a lot of shopping at the mall and was carrying a lot of packages. As I was nearing my shopping, I noticed some cramps were starting and then my lower back began hurting. Now, the cramps pretty much stopped but back is still achy. Could this be normal? I haven't been very active at all other than work where I sit most of the day. I'm extra paranoid because I had a MMC earlier this year.

Reassuring words are appreciated!

I wouldn't worry yourself hun, your body is going through so so many changes atm and as annoying as it is aches and pains come along with that! Haha :flower:

Totally normal. I just got back from a market & my back is very sore :flower:

Super normal :) I just got back from shopping and my lower back hurts and I have aches all over lol. Also, my hips ache. I think they might be getting ready to expand? It's weird. But I'm just taking all of my cramps and aches as a good sign :D

Thank you ladies! I started to feel better last night and this morning my back does not hurt at all. A couple twinges downstairs but that does not worry me as much. And got a 3+ today on my last CB digi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->