Cramps anyone?

Night Flower

Reaction score
Hi and good morning everyone.

I'm 10 weeks and 2 days along.

Ever since I found out I was pregnant (as soon as I missed my period) I've always had back cramps. Its a once a day thing of pinches and pokes sort of feeling. Usually after I eat something with dairy (chocolate). And sometimes it just happens. Its normally short and goes away quickly.

Has anyone else had back cramps? Similar to period cramps (near the ovaries)?

My doctor says its nothing to worry about unless I spot blood or the cramp is debilitating.

I was worrying about this just the other day, iv had period cramps all in my tummy, back and tops of my legs, no bleeding and its not painful just uncomfortable, and i dont remember it this far along with my last pregnancies but i reckon i was cramping like this in other pregnancies but you do just forget these things, but seems that its normal hun, others have had the same things so we arent on our own :) 1st trimester is so full of worry isnt it! Xx

Oh girl, you're right. So many worries in the first trimester! I cannot wait until my 12 week scan!

Ive had slight cramps, nothing horrible, but I feel uncomfortable in my back and ill have pulling/pinching pains in my abdomen. I talked to my doctor about it and she said that it is the uterus and ligaments stretching. By 7 weeks your uterus is TWICE its normal size!!! So it makes sense to have "growing" pains. With my previous pregnancy I had constant strong period like cramps, and that ended in an MC. So now I admit I get nervous at every twitch and pang of pain, but what I experience now is nothing like before. its mostly like I feel like I moved wrong for a second then its gone, or a little sharp pain around the sides of my lower abdomen and then gone. I wouldn't worry. You are far enough along now that the chances of complications are lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->