cramps at 30 weeks?

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
Have any of you ladies experienced stomach cramps at 30weeks? Ive been having period like cramps on and off from friday,they are not painful just uncomfortable and they feel exactly like the mild af cramps i used to get before i got af full force. They seem to come and go but im pretty active in work so they could be there alot of the time. I have had some lower/middle back pain today but have had back pain on and off during this pg.

Im just wondering if these cramps mean anything or if im just doing too much and should be taking it a bit easier?

I've had them throughout most of this pregnancy. My OB said they're normal and I didn't need to call unless they became severe (they have definitely gotten more uncomfortable the closer I get). You can always call and ask your medical provider though to see if it's something they want to check out!

Yep, I have also gotten cramps throughout the pregnancy. They were most noticeable for the first trimester, around 20 weeks and now again at 30 weeks. My doc said it was completetely normal. Don't worry unless they become painful:)

i had them at the start as well, they didnt really worry me then as i assumed they where caused by everything stretching etc. i need to call my mw anyway to chase up some urine and blood results, think i might just mention it anyway to give me peace of mind as i dont need to see mw again until end of may. ive had 2 people telling me they could be braxton hicks, im not sure as i thought braxton hicks where painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->