Cramps at 6 weeks.. Possible uti?

Jft1

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I'm looking for your advice. I'm about 6 weeks and for the past week I've had cramps. I had been feeling fine and then I was wakened during the night with what felt like really bad period cramps. I was sure I was going to start bleeding straight away. The pain went on for a couple of hours then eased off. Since then it's came and went, not as bad, but I wouldn't say it's mild either. I've not had any bleeding, but I've had chills and I've noticed I'm going to the toilet a lot more often, which is making me wonder if it's a uti?
I know cramps are common in early pregnancy, but this is worrying me a little bit. I've had an ectopic and the pain is nothing like that.
Any help/advice/experiences would be great x

Hi hon it sounds like it cud be a UTI
I went to A+E Friday night because I had been getting kidney pain. Turns out I've got a UTI and was told they are really common in pregnancy. Go and see ure GP tommorow hon they will check ure urine. Or if ure really worried go to A+E.
I'm now on antibiotics. It's weird because my pee hasn't been burning or stinging or anything. It was just kidney pain and side pain around the right kidney area.
Also u do get alot of sharp twinges in pregnancy that can be quite uncomfortable. Those are stretching pains.
Sending hugs hon

Hi hon it sounds like it cud be a UTI
I went to A+E Friday night because I had been getting kidney pain. Turns out I've got a UTI and was told they are really common in pregnancy. Go and see ure GP tommorow hon they will check ure urine. Or if ure really worried go to A+E.
I'm now on antibiotics. It's weird because my pee hasn't been burning or stinging or anything. It was just kidney pain and side pain around the right kidney area.
Also u do get alot of sharp twinges in pregnancy that can be quite uncomfortable. Those are stretching pains.
Sending hugs hon
Thank you so much for the reassurance hon. I hope you're feeling better and the antibiotics are working. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->