Cramps, Cramps everyday!

hello_kitty

Reaction score
I'm either peeing too much or having annoying menstrual cramps. Seriously, I thought 2nd tri was supposed to be the honeymoon phase of pregnancy :cry::cry:. Not even 16 wks yet and I feel bad...well, its just the menstrual cramps and the frequent peeing, but thats enough to make me moan.

Honestly - week 15 was my WORST week. It got better from there. Hang in there!

I was going to say, keep an eye out for UTI's. Def cause a lot of cramps and peeing a lot! But it'll sting when you pee most likely!

Is a UTI dangerous for baby? I had a UTI about 4 weeks ago and took antibiotics for it. I might have one again, the peeing has calmed down quite a bit I was able to go 3 hours without needing to pee (was at work)...but I do have some itching inside my vagina, more on the side. It feels like a tear or a scratch. I see my doc in a week so hoping I could wait.

Since you already have a UTI, it's a good idea to drink 2 cups of 100% cranberry juice every single day. It keeps the UTIs away! I drink tons of cranberry juice whenever I feel one coming on, and it's always enough to keep it from getting to be a full blown infection. I'm prone to them in pregnancy, too. As for the cramps, ugh. It definitely gets better soon. The peeing will decrease, too, as your uterus starts to move up. Give it 2-3 weeks, and I'll bet you'll be peeing less often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->