Cramps! EEEK!

Sarah20109

Reaction score
I just got AF cramps!
I started Provera when I was almost three weeks late with AF. Just finished my last pill two days ago. I was standing in the kitchen when I felt the cramps come on-- and I squealed with excitement like a little girl :haha:. Never would I have thought that I'd be this excited to start AF while TTC. DH officially thinks I've gone nuts! Oh, the things we get excited about when TTC... :)

Come on AF!

Next cycle I start my first cycle of Clomid.

Bring it on! :happydance:

I wish I had some... CD 26 no ov yet, meaning AF will be at least another 10+ days away... sigh

I wish I had some... CD 26 no ov yet, meaning AF will be at least another 10+ days away... sigh

I know how you feel. :hugs:

Being late is the worst! As if the BFN's aren't bad enough.. AF taking her sweet time is so frustrating.

I hope she shows for you soon! :flower:

ladies...im right there with yall! when all my friends are complaining about their AF, im thinking in the back of my mind that i would do anything to have AF right now!!! my estrogen and LH levels are up and got some +opks last weekend, so im hoping itll come soon. ill be squealing too if it comes this month!! :)

ladies...im right there with yall! when all my friends are complaining about their AF, im thinking in the back of my mind that i would do anything to have AF right now!!! my estrogen and LH levels are up and got some +opks last weekend, so im hoping itll come soon. ill be squealing too if it comes this month!! :)
Fingers crossed for you that she shows! Mine ended up showing yesterday and I was literally dancing around the house with excitement :) Sending lots of baby dust your way.. and af dust :).

Fingers crossed for you that she shows! Mine ended up showing yesterday and I was literally dancing around the house with excitement :) Sending lots of baby dust your way.. and af dust :).

:haha: that literally made me laugh out loud. They need to make an AF dust symbol. Shes not always a witch!! good for you that she came!! GL this cycle!!

:haha: that literally made me laugh out loud. They need to make an AF dust symbol. Shes not always a witch!! good for you that she came!! GL this cycle!!

Haha Yes, I agree! They need to replace the little fairy :dust: with the witch :witch: for all of us endless cycle girls! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->