Cramps,headaches,white/brown discharge 10 days after period?

jenniferlynn4

Reaction score
Recently I thought I was pregnant because I had symptoms, light positive but then turned to all neg and got my period. Figured it was a chemical pregnancy.. then i realized I had cramps a lil more than usual..hurt also in ovary area and sometimes back pains.. I stopped the pill just incase I was pregnant..I was out last weekend and I had to sit down every so often because i couldn't stand up my back was killing me (im 25 and dont ever have back problems) had small pains when I had sex.. hurt in ovary area again..nothing to serious..

made a doct apt thats next month but hoping the pain would just go away.. and maybe my cramps wont go away bc i stopped my bc, but the cramps haven't really gone anywhere since a week before my last period which is weird? but anyway i feel like im about to get my period but its 10 days after last period and i have had white discharge yesterday and enough today to put a tampon in with small traces of brown spots as if its cleaning myself out and pink earlier today? I have also had a lot of headaches on and off for a few weeks now.. today i felt a little nauseous but i just ate so it went away for right now

could this all be an issue with my ovaries, could i be preg or normal symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->