Cramps in early pregnancy

Maggpie

Reaction score
Just curious to hear about other's experiences with cramping during early pregnancy. I'm about 5-6 weeks along and have been waking up with a moderately bad cramp each night that lasts about 1 min. I occasionally have some mild ones during the day as well. My mom and some other ladies I've talked to have told me it's normal, so I've decided not to worry! Would love to hear about your own experiences. Were/are you worried?

I had more cramps with my first pregnancy than with my second and third. First pregnancy the uterus is stretching for the first time. This time I've had cramps similar to first pregnancy but I've got 2 sacs in there so quicker stretching.

I had cramping early on with all three of my pregnancies. As you can see from my ticker, I'm on my third pregnancy now and have two wonderful, healthy babies. It is not a sign of anything bad. Yes, I worried about it the first two times, but now I know it's fine!

Ive had loads of cramps this time. Been reassured by the Dr and people on here that its all normal and everything stretching x

I am so relieved that you started this thread! I woke up this morning with cramps too! They feel like milder AF cramps but it was so unnerving.

I have decided to relax, in fact I am in the salon having my hair cut now.

I had lots of AF-style cramping with my first born.

This time, nothing! I guess I'm still all stretched out from before! I would say unless the cramps are strong, persistent and painful, definitely not anything to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->