cramps? ovulation maybe? opinions! ?

wyoprincess01

Reaction score
Hello all, so im having some weird cramps in my lower abdominal area and im CD16 right now but my ovulation is supposed to be today or right around the few days...im pretty good at checking for cm and my cervix and I have the signs for ovulation well for the past 3 or 4 days I've been having menstrual like cramps...doesn't hurt terribly just more like uncomfortable. ..went to dr..thought I had a UTI and I dont...im hoping itll go away soon...my and my fiance have been bd'ing every other day since the 5th of march..but the cramps have been mild since then...anyone got any reason why I could be having cramps...are ovulation cramps for real? Any one else jave or had this before?

Yes, you can get ovulation cramps before, during and after ovulation. Do you use OPKs?

Yes I do...I used it three times this week and all were positive..I have the clear blue digital ones...I had a smiley face for two days and a blinking smiley today.

Fx im cd 16 also and yesterday i had those cramps as well :o

Ive been having them for a couple days :/...is today your big-O? Just curious to see if were on the same cycle..my last MC was feb 25th...and my ovulation xxx alenders said today was my big-O...

I can maybe recall having them lightly cd 14 but yesterday they stood out and im sorry to hear about ur mc :/ i know a handful of girls conceive right away after one so I hope thats ur case as well, my cycles used to be around 29 days long but now since ttc ihave had cycle either 10 days longer or shorter cycles on ave now 33 days, I've attached a pic with todays opks but the last one which looks positive i held in since 11am and took the test at 6pm i came home and napped cause im coming down with a cold i think so i dont know if to consider today my o day since maybe its only darker because i held it in way longer than usual? ill be taking another opk in an hour just to check it out and see if in fact they are darker today as compared to other days.

Attachments

• cd16.jpg
    cd16.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5
I ovulated March 10 and have had mild cramps since March 7. And they're still continuing two days past ovulation.

Yea its wierd...ibe never had cramps like this...ever! And definetly not this long...im having light ones today but its starting to wear off..im 1dpo today...and I either get a visit from AF or a BFP on the 27th of march....would be awesome to get a BFP on my that day since its my birthday....but its been a week since ive had these cramps. ..does ovulation cramps normally last this long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->