Cramps sign of implantation?

kedimus

Expecting
Reaction score
I experienced cramps (a bit like AF cramps) on 9 DPO but they were gone the next day. Now I'm on CD 24 and is expecting (that is fearing :witch:) the day after tomorrow. Could the cramps have been implantation cramps?

I experienced cramps (a bit like AF cramps) on 9 DPO but they were gone the next day. Now I'm on CD 24 and is expecting (that is fearing :witch:) the day after tomorrow. Could the cramps have been implantation cramps?

Hi, i hope it was, i'm afraid your gonna have 2 wait 2 c if :witch: shows up, hopefully she won't and you'll get a :bfp:. good luck :hug:

Fingers crossed for your :bfp: and hope the :witch: stays away.

I experienced something similar yesterday which was 5 dpo for me, so far this morning no cramps. I have had creamy cm (tmi-sorry) for the last 4 days which is not entirely unusal for me, but i am hopeful. I know during my last pregnancy (in June) the one thing I noticed was creamy cm at 6 dpo which at the time was unusal for me, but I think our bodies change a little after a mc. Just waiting and wishing for now.

Kedimus - hope you get ur BFP soon.

I googled this yesterday in my wishful thinking mode (today I'm certain I'll get the :witch: - check with me tomorrow and it'll be different). It's completely possible, but it is also rare, so here's to hoping that you're a lucky one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->