Cramps ?

T

TeddysGirl

Should I be concerned ?

I am 27+1 and last night I started getting period like cramps, got a bit concerned but they eased (OH and I were intimate last night after cramping eased, not sure if that's relevant) and now I am getting period like cramps again. Also feels like diarrhea type cramps but my stools are solid and I don't need to go.

I haven't had any bleeding and baby has been moving as much as he usually does. Not sure if they are braxton because my bump doesn't go hard.

The cramps aren't terrible I'd say mild - moderate but this is my first baby and not sure if I should be concerned or not.

Thanks for any advice !

Cramps are normal. As long as they're not accompanied with bleeding or excruciating pains all is ok. Plenty of fluid and feet up x

Having cramps after sex is completely normal. I had that but my BHs are awful when done after sex!

They will ease off in their own time.

Xxx

Cramps are normal I'm afraid... it can happen after sex or when LO is having a growth spurt, your uterus expands to make room which means pain and discomfort for you. I always found a hot (not scalding!) water bottle to my back soothes the pain.

Thanks guys.
They have eased now.
Got my first painful braxton hix this morning, up until now my belly has just felt tight but this morning it was actually painful !

Pregnancy is weird !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->