cramps

jessica2509

Reaction score
Quick question...

I've had cramps today, but then i get them all the time around and after ovulation. I only ovulated on thursday/friday (i think) so i'm sure it's too early to be anything other than af pain. Also the cramps seem to go on for days. Does this mean that i know already that i'm not pregnant????

I'm getting really depressed and it's not even nearly time for my af.

What was your clue that you o'ed on thurs/fri? Temps, opks, guesses? What is your cycle normally like? Length and such? When do you think AF should show up if she's normal this month?

I don't do temps etc as i'm paranoid enough as it is! I just go by cm and i also get cramp on the day i predict i'm going to ovulate so i go by that. My cycle used to be like clockwork before my daughter, but now it's 27-29 days. And around 5 days long.
I'm guessing that af will be on 6th nov, but was 2 days late last month.

Hi I have got cramps all day yesterday, and today on my low R side, I am 13 DPO but It i snot like AF cramps, I saw a faint line on HPT but its far too faint to claSS AS BFP as I dont think any "normal" person would see it. retest in AM. The cramps are like pinching pain.. I have had creamy CM which is unusual for me ever since I O'd. any way good luck!!!

Honestly, it could be either... seems early for AF, and often when ladies get AF symptoms way too early it turns out they are in the early pg stages. I wouldn't count yourself out yet! Usually hpts say they can't pick up BFPs until about 10 dpo, but are most reliable at about 13-14 dpo. I know it's tough, but be patient and then test this weekend at the earliest, but def by end of next week if still no :witch:. Try not to test too early b/c you'll likely get BFN and it could be a false BFN and will just depress you more, for no reason! Good luck!

Thanks,
Have decided not to do a hpt until way past af date if it doesn't come. Have tested the last few months too early and got disappointed then af arrived anyway.

Although i normally get af symptoms about a week before it's due anyway, so we shall wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->