Craving cr*p food and putting on weight

StellaBella24

Reaction score
Really just want sugary or greasy food but mainly sugary really!!

Am being very bad and simply giving in to it! I have also started puttin on weight on face and arms probably due to food choice rather than baby.

Aargh!! How do i stop myself???

BTW my bmi is normal...healthy weight before pregnancy

this is me!!!!!!!!! its all about carbs - mostly toast and jam, cake, cereal, not a all bothered about variety -- plus getting bored of cooking too-- wishsomone would just pt nice healthy food in front of me.........................

I could have written that post lol.
Worry about it after mate! x

I'm loading carbs like they're going out of fashion....

Saw my first stretch marks today at 30/31 weeks.

... fooooook!

Glad I'm not alone girls!! :)

Am hoping to start a fresh tomorrow and be more self controlled....hmmm lets see how that goes :/

I'm all about the comfort foods, most of which are far from healthy. Yesterday for a snack I had an entire package of smoked sausage with sauerkraut - lots of grease and sodium which is so bad but tasted soo good.

I also can't stay away from chili dogs, or cheeseburgers. I gorge myself on fast food when we go for appointments - there aren't any aside from subway where I live but tons near the hospital 45 minutes away.

I don't really snack... it's a meal every time I get hungry.

Glad I'm not alone girls!! :)

Am hoping to start a fresh tomorrow and be more self controlled....hmmm lets see how that goes :/

Haha I have been saying this since I was 30 weeks.. I eat lots of fruit and veges but I have to have something sweet everyday and am loving the savory as well..

Same...i am eating all.my fruits and veg, just the bad stuff too :)

Oh, I am relieved to see this post! I am vowing to be better tomorrow. Eating until just before full, *small* snacks when hungry between meals...

I have not got long to go so I am past been worried about it..

Same here!! Sugar and carbs gimme gimme! Worry about it after baby hun :)

So glad its not just me girls...i'm all for the sugar and carbs at the moment too the only healthy thing i'm eating is fruit (again full of sugar and certainly not my 5 a day!!) along with the weight gain (so far about 3 stone eek!) i'm feeling guilty about not feeding my little one with healthy vitamin rich food I keep vowing to be good but it never happens! I have also noticed a couple of stretch marks appearing right under my bump :dohh:

If I could eat pancakes and ice cream for every meal, I would be the happiest pregnant person EVER! lol

I have been only keeping frozen yogurt in the house, and treating myself once a week with pancakes (loaded with fruit) to try and keep my weight down near the end. It has really helped finding alternatives to my sweet tooth! The second trimester I had way less control and was pounding on the weight... Ugh almost done and up 45lbs :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->