Craving frenzy! What are you craving?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I always think it's so funny to see the cravings change from one pregnancy to another. So far this pregnancy I have been craving popsicles all the time! And fancy (pasturized) cheeses... and caesar salad!

Last time I was at the store I bought 3 kinds of ice pops, a ready made caesar salad, and two kinds of fancy cheese.. one of which I almost finished in one day! With only a little help from my husband :haha:

And Vietnamese Pho makes my morning sickness soo much better! Oh man... I want some good mashed potatoes..that one I've craved every pregnancy hehe.

Mostly carbs. Like bread, rice. Or like doritos :haha:

But then I also get sweets like ice-cream or chocolate/peautbutter candy! ��

Fizzy drinks. Of any kind as long as it's fizzy ������ x

Mines the same in every pregnancy but doesn't start until third tri each time... Cement 😐

I haven't really had cravings with either of my pregnancies. Which I guess makes me odd. I mean, there are things I definitely DON'T want at certain times, but then at other times they are okay. But I don't really WANT or have to have anything in particular. I guess I'm weird. LoL. Still dealing with nausea, though. So wanting anything right now is tough. Hope this feeling passes soon!!

Everything except what I have on hand. You tell me about food, I probably want to eat it. No appetite to go with it, so I've yet to actually pursue a craving.

With DD it was chocolate cakes and waffles with syrup, which would probably explain my 50+lb weight gain lol this time around its fruity things. Popsicles, smoothies, cold peaches, and lots of soup for some odd reason

I have different cravings everyday. But one craving that doesn't want to go away is baked rainbow veggies with chicken :)
yummy

With DD it was chocolate cakes and waffles with syrup, which would probably explain my 50+lb weight gain lol this time around its fruity things. Popsicles, smoothies, cold peaches, and lots of soup for some odd reason

Ohh I know how that goes, with ds1 it was donuts...and I dreamt about gourmet chocolates being made lol..my weight gain was 80+ :wacko:
Omg, a smoothie...I need a smoothie.. lol

Now that you mention it I think I need a smoothie too :haha:

Egg Rolls. I mean like the craving will hit and I cant function until I have one. There are other foods like baked potatoes that I am enjoying more than usual, but most have my egg rolls

Pregnancy is fascinating, isn't it?
I've gone off so many foods I normally like, and crave foods I don't normally like.
So far it's noodle soups, dairy of any kind, cake, and cheese tomato and pickle sandwiches.

Fresh 'clean' stuff - so homemade tomato soup etc. Not too bad a craving thankfully! I'm just constantly ravenous - and only stop feeling nauseous when I'm over full. I'm only 4 weeks in, I foresee weight gain in my future!!!

For a while I was craving cheese almost every day. Eventually it became an aversion. Funny how pregnancy is!

CANDY! Now, I NEVER eat candy. I'm not a huge straight sugar fan but I want gummies and candies! I just got prenatal gummies instead of pills and I'm currently eating a sucker :blush:

I'm just getting my old appetite back and along with it, my cravings.
I'm a milk addict this pregnancy.
Every so often I get an intense pickle craving.

I haven't started craving much yet, I'm only 4 weeks in, but I have really felt like eating ice cream. I think I have just been telling myself that it's OK if I gain weight because I'm going to gain it anyways! I know, I know, that's a terrible idea!

My cravings suck this time. Right before getting pregnant, I started a new "diet" or whatever you want to call it. I wasn't trying to lose weight but cutting things out of my life to try and eliminate my severe joint pain.
Anyways, that diet had a very strict low or no carb factor. Guess what I'm craving??? ALL CARBS. Ugh....

Flipporama1 I've had great success reducing severe joint pain by following a whole food plant based (wfpb) diet.
It's high carb, so could work for you atm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->