Craving or being greedy?!

S

Serene123

So I knew I was craving tomatoes a while back but for the past two weeks I've been buying chicken salad sandwiches from the shop almost every day.... I know it's bad but it could be ALOT worse, right? :blush:

So I'm thinking, am I craving or am I being greedy? I feel like I'm missing out if I don't have one. Maybe I'm addicted! :rofl:

CRAVING! one of those must haves!!!! eat what you like... you're allowed lol...

i cant eat much lately my baby is taking up too much room, i dont seem to be able to fit a full meal in!!!

xxx

I'm the same but with french toast in the morning. If I don't have my french toasts, I really feel like I'm missing out on something! :rofl:

I'm starting to really enjoy food now I'm not being sick anymore :D

I know it's bad but it could be ALOT worse, right? :blush:

Could it be worse? Yes - it could be a lot, lot worse! lol My sister when she was pregnant with her son was eating 5 or 6 cadburys cream eggs a day!! :rofl:

Could it be worse? Yes - it could be a lot, lot worse! lol My sister when she was pregnant with her son was eating 5 or 6 cadburys cream eggs a day!! :rofl:

Mmmmm cream eggs! They're the best. I want one now! :happydance:

mmm. . . makes me want french toast! Maybe I'll make some for dinner!

mmm. . . makes me want french toast! Maybe I'll make some for dinner!

LOL omigosh! I read the french toast comment, turned to DH, and asked him to make me some! Then read ur post lol. He wont make me any... :cry:

I'll make you some! I woke up in the middle of the night craving pancakes so we went out for breakfast this morning!

LOL Thanks! You're too nice to me! Me and my mom went to lunch today, and I told her how much I wanted french toast! Instead I had a salad, and some cottage cheese and peaches. Figured I'd go for healthy... If we all meet up for lunch, we should just come to my house for french toast!! LOL.

Ive never had french toast before! lol

Ive been eating loads of cheese and paickle sandwiches, cant get enough!

xxx

French toast is bread dipped in egg, milk (some people add vanilla and cinnamon) then cooked on a skillet. You serve it with butter, syrup, jam, or powdered sugar. You usually really fat bread and it's heaven!!

OMG, I haven't had french toast for years, I'd forgotten all about it. My dad used to make it when I stayed at home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->