Craving problems!

Mysticalrain

Reaction score
So yeah I know this is a bit random but maybe someone can shed a light on this for me. Now I know we can still eat mayo but we need to make sure it is pasteruised. I am completely addicted to chicken mayo salad rolls out of Aulds the bakers. Is there mayo safe to eat? because it tastes so damn good im convinced it has to be unpasterised cause I love it. I just want to know I did ask them but the girl could not tell me. So random I know but I dont want to be eating all these rolls if they aren't safe. It's getting to the point I would quite happy eat one of them for lunch everyday.:thumbup::haha:

As it's a chain, I'd assume their Mayo will be pasteurised. Would be way to big a risk for them to take otherwise. But if you want to be sure, maybe email them or ask to speak to a manager if the person serving you doesn't know. All it would take is for them to have a look at the tub. But I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be making it fresh and if they aren't, it will be pasteurised.

It tastes so good and its reasonably healthy it could have been some kind of dish from a takeaway place. Lots of nice salad on the roll too. They are getting me through feeling sick lol. What is everybody else craving? x

Email the manager and ask if they make their own mayonnaise or if it is from a jar. If it is from a jar yo are pretty good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->