Cravings... fun thread

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
What’s everyone craving?

I am obsessed with crisps (particularly salt and vinegar and pickled onion) and anything spicy (Chinese, Indian). I’m never a crisps fan, always a chocolate girl but it doesn’t appeal to me recently

I’m struggling with nausea so eating a lot of fruit pastille ice lollies too (they help a lot)

according to my cravings, I’m expecting a boy. However, I’m 99% sure I’m having a girl!

what’s yours?

My cravings earlier on was salty crisps
And meat. And pickels

Then later it was cheese and marmite

Now it's Cheddar cheese and wholemeal crackers.
I can't get enough.
Also loving milk
And oranges.

I didn’t crave anything with my girls but with DS I wanted cheese and tomatoes . I hate hate tomatoes but I just had to have them . Now I hate them again !!

I have no cravings. I just hate all food. There are things I can eat, but I basically never feel hungry and everything sounds disgusting to me. If I do suddenly crave something it will hit suddenly and sound good for about 5 minutes and then I just feel nauseas again. The two things that keep popping into my head on those occasions are Philly cheese steaks and meatball sandwiches.

You know I love cheese but right now, I can’t think of anything worse. And all those things i mentioned in the first post, I no longer like :haha:

I can’t wait for the nausea to go actually. It’s making me miserable. And I’ve been off work and I feel guilty

Bath sponges :shock: but I don't swallow them!

Before gestational diabetes started it was a mix between savoury and sweet food but mainly chocolate. I really miss it :sad2:

I never really had any cravings. They were more aversions

You know I love cheese but right now, I can’t think of anything worse. And all those things i mentioned in the first post, I no longer like :haha:

I can’t wait for the nausea to go actually. It’s making me miserable. And I’ve been off work and I feel guilty
I am right there with you! Can’t wait for this part to be over.

Salty or pickled onion crisps, orange juice and orange ice lollies and crushed ice. The guy in McDonald’s looked at me really weird earlier when I asked for a cup of ice :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->