Cravings .....

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So what are all guys cravings this time round ?
With #1 I was all for twixs and irnbru and Yorkshire puddings (boy)
#2 it was twixs and apples like I'd eat bags of them (girl)
#3 was dolly mix sweeties strawberry flavoured drinks and cheese burgers (I hate burgers ) (girl)
#4 was curry and bread and butter (boy)
#5 so far is chicken and mash , Easter eggs and chocolate sauce but only the type you can get from the ice cream van 😂And sandwiches . (Dunno )
It's soooo unhealthy but I can't stop myself and I keep buying a tonne of Easter eggs and sandwiches .
Haha oh well I'll work it off later ... I want to hear your cravings :)

I feel a bit cheated with cravings, I've had none at all! I had major food aversions for ages. I couldn't stand chocolate for about 21 weeks :-o! I found it very worrying haha but thankfully I'm back to being my usual chocolate loving self! :) but I don't crave anything more than usual. I mean, at the end of the week I often fancy collapsing on the sofa with a pizza but that's very normal!

Watery fruit!!!! like soft mango and soft juicy peaches, watermelon, oranges, pineapple, pears. Probably my body's way of saying I need to drink more water haha! I had these same cravings with my first pregnancy. I just can't get enough and it tastes sooooo good.

Salt and vinegar crisps and coca cola. I'm normally not a fan of coke but now I find myself with two family sized bottles in my fridge! Any thing unhealthy seems to tick my boxes at the moment. It's the baby not me! X

Soooo many cravings! It'll list them in order:
Potatoes
Steak
Caffeine
Lasagna hamburger helper
and recently rainbow sprinkle cake lol
It's all so bad but it seems to be all that i want :p

Oh yeah salt and vinegar crisps right now are the one and rice crispy cakes ����
Sooooo unhealthy although I don't drink hot drinks I normally drink fizzy but lately I've only wanted juice types of drinks so that's better lol x

It depends on the day this time (and with my third, my only other girl). With my fourth-born, I had to have a PB&J sandwich EVERY day. With my first, it was hot wings, baked or grilled, not deep fried. With my second, it was CHIPS. I could have lived off of chips of any flavor.

I made myself a crisp sandwich the other day it was lovely x

Oh! i forgot i ate grilled cheese with ketchup every day for lunch for an entire week...i loved it

Protein. All day, all night. Baby must be prepping to be a body builder like his dad because I want meat ALL THE TIME lol. Usually healthy but sometimes a sausage mcmuffin

Every now and then salt. Chips or pickles or just salt.

Once a month I crave cheesecake.

Strangely enough water. Getting through 5/6 750ml sports bottles a day!!

With my son i craved gravy & funnily enough when he has a roast dinner he loves it swimming in gravy :haha:

At the moment with this pregnancy i am craving Mcdonalds strawberry milkshakes!!! i used to hate them but thats all i want at the moment! its probably full of rubbish but i cant help it! :blush:

Literally changing day by day week by week and I dont think they are cravings as such just what i fancy.
I had a week of loving Twix's and coke.. crisps seem popular at the moment and fudge! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->